This is the most comprehensive training, and the ONLY one which qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
Our Adult MHFA Two Day course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider.
Mental Health First Aiders have:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgmental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
- This is an online course delivered through the MHFA England Online Learning Hub
- Learning takes place through four live training sessions with self-learning activities in between.
- Each session is built around a Mental Health First Aid action plan
- We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate of attendance to say you are a Mental Health First Aider
- A manual to refer to whenever you need it
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
- A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
This course is valued by MHFA England at £300
Prices start from £155 per learner
If you wish to book a private training course or for more than one person please contact one of our wellbeing training team to discuss group booking discounts firstname.lastname@example.org