As we reflect on the range of challenges brought about by the coronavirus pandemic, focusing on mental health and wellbeing at work is more important than ever before. Bringing together some of Hope Health’s leading field experts in workplace mental health and wellbeing, we are delighted to offer a series of “Lunch & Learn” sessions to share practical advice.
The topics have been curated to ignite conversation and share scientific knowledge and best practice, with the aim of creating a culture of positive mental health and wellbeing in your workplace. Our talks will inspire, encourage and motivate your employees, providing practical takeaways that encourage positive change in the present moment.
Though our courses and workshops can be booked individually, we recognise that you may wish to build a more bespoke experience for your business. Here at Hope Health, our team will work with you to create the best experience that encompasses all of your requirements and needs to provide you with the best wellbeing package.
Mental health problems are common; approximately one in four people in the UK will experience a mental health problem each year, and it goes without saying that it’s important to look after the mental health of your employees.
Promoting good mental health can have a positive impact on your business –Because if we are happier and healthier we are more productive (in life and work).
• Helping improve employee’s mental wellbeing is good for business:
• Helps to reduce absenteeism and presenteeism
• Supports employee retention
• Increases employee engagement
• Helps companies achieve their corporate responsibility goals
Expert support in improving employees’ mental health and wellbeing
We can provide expert support and consultancy on ways to improve the mental health and wellbeing of your workforce, including:
• Employee Assistance Programs
• 24/7, 365 confidential telephone support
• Counselling/therapy (CBT/DBT/Psychotherapy)
• Self Help & Psycho-education
• Corporate Wellbeing Events/retreats
• Develop a mental wellbeing strategy and policy, aligned to your corporate objectives
• Run surveys and focus groups to identify your organisation’s unique challenges
• Organise tailored events to boost engagement
• Conduct workshops– on key subjects such as stress reduction, mindfulness, and resilience